Version 2.4.2 is a service release with a few fixes and enhancements. Nothing new and exciting, but we’re working on something…:)
- OpenBrowserWindow(…) now supports an optional 3rd argument, allowing you to specify window features.
- The root level members of Filters will now be sorted based on the Filter Sort Order configuration.
- Fixed an issue that caused Workbooks to be opened twice (two separate tabs) from the landing page, when using IE or Edge
- Fixed an issue that caused rows added, then saved and subsequently deleted from spreadsheets, not actually being deleted from the database.
- Fixed an issue with the Data Migration Tool (DMT) that caused Reload Tasks for tables with Foreign Key constraints to fail.
Fixed issue with duplicate filter items being returned when the logged in user was a member of several (InVision) User Groups that were granted access on different levels of the same branch.
- Fixed an issue with rendering of filters where the source was a dimension, with no user permissions applied and all members except one branch was located on the root level.
As always, you need to download and install the Installation Manager (at least version 220.127.116.11), and then install InVision from there.
-The Cloud and Applications Team